In times like these, it is even more important to get the best from your people, and also the best from yourself. Effective executive coaching creates change that has a significant and lasting impact on the bottom line.
Does our Executive Coaching Work?
Here is what a senior executive of GlaxoSmithKline said about our executive coaching programme:
“A life changing experience! Made all the difference to my life – personal, professional growth and even financial prosperity. Since working with Bill Ford, I have turned around my career and been promoted several times. From a staff role with no direct reports, I have been running a major business with over a dozen countries and a staff of over 800 including several country general managers and vice presidents. Bill has played an invaluable role in my growth and indeed my financial success. I would wholeheartedly recommend Bill Ford to any ambitious manager or director that really wants to take their career and finances to the next level”
Anup Chib, GM & VP, GlaxoSmithKline
- Are you adding items to your To Do List faster than you are taking them off?
- Do you know you could be more effective but don’t have the time or space to figure out how?
- Do you feel overwhelmed and do not have enough hours in the day?
- Are you convinced you are not getting the best from your team?
- Do you feel that some relationships are too much like hard work?
- Do you feel you are neither learning nor growing?
- Is the energy in the business too low?
- Do you want to take your Emotional Intelligenceto the next level?
- Do you have too little time for family, friends, or a personal life?
- Has your career lost direction, momentum and spark?
- Need to get an expat focused and effective quickly?
Many of our clients call us to discuss one or more of these challenges either for themselves or for senior people in their teams. To find out how we can help you call 07900 185 548 now.
How do our Executive Coaching Programmes work?
We work in partnership with our clients to create programmes that deliver lasting change while retaining sufficient flexibility to respond to short term challenges as they arise. Many of coaching programmes start with the same basic structure. We then introduce variations to suit the context and individual. It is a process that has been proven to gets results. The main steps are:
1. We draw up a clear “agreement”
- What changes do you desire?
- How will we know when we have got there?
- Who needs to be consulted for input?
2. We get feedback from stakeholders, where appropriate
- What do colleagues or clients value in your current behaviour that should be preserved?
- What changes would help their productivity? Some colleagues need to be coaxed to be truthful, relevant and to articulate what they feel using language that is likely to be accepted and unlikely to have negative repercussions in the future.
- Review existing assessments, appraisals, 360 reports and consider additional requirements
- Do we need to refine the contract?
3. We create a plan for development
- Assignments (reading, training courses, shadowing, journal, video analysis)
- Reflect and report on progress
4. We review
- Check against success criteria
- Consult stakeholders
- Agree next steps, if any
The frequency and length of meetings is influenced by diaries, deadlines and issues but is usually monthly, after the initial phase. The initial phase is preceded by a ten minute phone call. To get your executive programme started, call us now on 07900 185 548
Executive Coaching in London, the South East and beyond
Located in the London Borough of Ealing, our clients are based primarily in:
- London (Central)
- West London
- the South East
Also we deliver executive coaching by telephone to other parts of the UK and abroad. Perhaps surprisingly, coaching over the phone can be as effective as in face-to-face meetings. Call us now on 07900 185 548.