Business Coaching and Development UK
Business coaching is like sports coaching. Top sports people use a coach to:
- help them think through difficult challenges
- act as a sounding board
- provide honest feedback
- bring out their best
- and support them to a higher level of performance
If you are working hard and not getting the results you want we may be able to help. We help our clients to increase profits in less time. One of our clients doubled his turnover while reducing his hours.A business coach provides a fluid combination of support and challenge to help the business owner and his top team become more effective. Business owners have multiple demands on their time and can sometimes lose sight of some of the spinning plates. To find out how we can help you call 07900 185 548 now.
Aren’t the fees rather expensive?
Nobody really wants coaching – they want results. Coaching is only worth considering when you are looking for significant changes in your work and personal life. If you are, then the returns are usually many times the cost, represent excellent value for money and a step change in your life.Once we feel we there is a good match between coach and client and that we can help, we offer a range of options designed for different needs. Please call 07900 185 548 to book a half hour exploratory conversation
Do our business coaching services work?Here is what one client said:“The coaching has helped me improve the effectiveness of my team: through better listening, planning and getting them to do more of the thinking. Projects are running better and taking less of my time. My team are also developing their skills and confidence, allowing me to concentrate on other things”Andy Thornton, MD, srcg ltd
Business coaching and mentoring services
Do you, or any of your senior team, face these challenges?
- The small or medium business has grown, but the management roles have not evolved
- Employees bring you problems and are not proactive
- Self belief and confidence is low
- Too much fire-fighting
- Not enough time for family, friends and a personal life
- Emotional intelligence could be higher
- Communication has some rough edges
- Not aware of how others see them
- Energy and resilience low
- Plenty of energy, just not focused
- Too much stress in the business
- Risk of burnout
- Not responding to new challenges fast enough
- Working too hard for the results you are getting
- Want more profits in less time
- Want to move the business to the next level
- Want to prepare an exit strategy
Many of our professional and executive clients call us to discuss one or more of these challenges either for themselves or for senior people in their teams. We may be able to help you too. To find out how we can help you call 07900 185 548 now.
How do our Business Coaching Services work?
Our consultants work in partnership with our clients to create programmes that deliver lasting change while retaining sufficient flexibility to respond to short term needs. The main steps are:1. We draw up a clear “contract” that spells out where we are heading
- What changes do you want and why these now?
- How will we know when we have got there?
- Who else needs to be consulted?
2. If appropriate we involve key stakeholders
- What do colleagues or clients value in your current behaviour that should be preserved or even strengthened to become world class?
- How might you be reducing their productivity? Some colleagues may need help to be truthful, relevant and to articulate what they feel using language that is likely to be accepted and acted on.
- Refine the contract where needed
3. We create a plan for development
- Assignments between sessions
- Additional input from other specialists, reading etc
- Maintain a record of learning
- Review progress
4. Towards the end, we will review
- Have we met the success criteria
- Do stakeholders agree?
- Next steps?
Frequency and length of meetings is determined by diaries, deadlines and issues. It usually follows a monthly pattern with some front-loading to build momentum. To start your programme, call 07900 185 548.
Executive Coaching in London, the South East and beyondLocated near Richmond, Surrey our clients are based primarily in:
- the South East
Also we deliver executive coaching by telephone to other parts of the UK and abroad. Perhaps surprisingly, coaching over the phone can be as effective as in face-to-face meetings. Call us now on 07900 185 548.